Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] PC comments for declined talks

+1

Am 18.06.2012 21:42, schrieb Campo, Christian:
Last year we did the same thing. Just that we didnt have a field for that but used the pc comment which was emailed with the decline email.

So no real change but just a new clearer way how to do it. I think its a good thing...

Gruesse

Christian