Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE2012 - pc committeearea

Hi Chris,

I will be working as the OSGi event logistics liaison.  Please add my email address to the Program Committee distribution list.  My email address is blucero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Best regards,

Belinda Lucero, Events Manager

OSGi Alliance * 2400 Camino Ramon, Suite 375 * San Ramon, CA  94583 * USA

T: +1-925-275-6698 * F:  +1-925-275-6691

www.osgi.org