[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Another keynote suggestion: Jono Bacon

This morning I was thinking of Jono Bacon (Ubuntu community manager) as another keynote speaker candidate. I have never seen him live, but he certainly is a great speaker…
Still, it would be yet another 'how to build a community' talk, and it may annoy some people.

WDYT?
Benjamin —

Benjamin Cabé ::  Open Source Community Manager

SIERRA WIRELESS :: AirVantage Business Unit

Main  +33 5 61 00 52 90  ::  Direct  +33 5 61 00 06 41  ::  Fax  +33 5 61 00 51 46

Lake Park  ::  Zac de l'Hers - Allée du Lac - BP 87216 :: 31672 Labège Cedex, France

BCabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :: www.sierrawireless.com

This message and any attachments (the "Message") are confidential and intended solely

for the addressees. Any unauthorized modification, edition, use or dissemination is prohibited.

Neither Sierra Wireless nor any of its subsidiaries shall be liable for the Message if altered,

changed, falsified or edited, diffused without authorization.

Back to the top