[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] New GoToMeeting Invitation for rescheduled meeting

Sorry, I forgot to update the meeting time for GoToMeeting last week when it got changed to 20:00 CEST. Please use the information below for the meeting.

1.  Please join my meeting, Monday, May 23 at 11:00 AM PDT.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/702540739

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
Canada: +1 (647) 977-5956
France: +33 (0) 182 880 780
Germany: +49 (0) 892 2061 159