[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] First call is next week!

Hello all,

Welcome to the ECE program committee! It's time to start work, so the first conference call will be next week.

Please use this Doodle poll to indicate which of two times works for you -- it's fine to choose both. http://doodle.com/zi3nqpsw8tpceuq9

Once we have chosen the day, I'll send out call details. The PC wiki page has a "Contacts" table. I made my best guess at your preferred email address. Please change it if I guessed wrong. Also, if you have an additional email address you use for Google calendar invitations, please add that to the table.

The wiki page is here:

Thanks!

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation