[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] coupon codes for registration

Hello PC members,

I hope you've all recovered over the holidays from thrashing through the program. It looks like a great one, and your efforts are very much appreciated!

And now for the tangible reward... I have a coupon code for each of you. Just send me an email, and I'll reply with the code. Enter this on the registration page, and you should receive a free registration. If it doesn't work for some reason, let me know.

Thanks!

P.S. If you work for the Eclipse Foundation, I won't send you a PC code. You'll get a staff code. Let me know when you want that, and I'll get it out to you.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788 (cell)

Back to the top