[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseCon Schedule (under dev) and "what did we miss"?

PC,

The EclipseCon live program is undergoing a major revamp thanks to Nathan, it’s starting to take shape:

With the caveat it’s under development, please don’t publish this link, etc, we thought you might like to see it:

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/program/?page=program

Also, I’d like us to consider “what did we miss” in the program?  Each year we miss a few things and try to back fill cancelled talks, etc, with those missed topics.

The first thing that jumps out (as some have noted) is Consumer/Industry talks.  I don’t see many at all, last year we had quite a few (i.e., a dozen at least!).

I would propose that as we get a cancelled talk or two, we look to backfill with consumer/industry talks where it makes sense.

-          Don

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2011/

Donald Smith

Director of Ecosystem Development

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.