Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] RT Tutorial: Virgo/Gemini

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM, Shaun Smith <shaun.smith@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris,

    I contacted Glyn Normington about the possibility of a late Virgo/Gemini tutorial submission but he says he's just committed some of his team to #1999 [1] in response to your email request.   Peter's comment on 1999 is that it is too big but you've asked them to expand scope. :-)  I think we're pulling in different directions here.

   Anyway, Glyn is contacting experienced Virgo (nearly) committers if they would like to participate in a Virgo/Gemini tutorial.  We have resources for the Gemini content.  I'll update the PC as this progresses.

Thanks Shawn. I've added it to the list of accepted tutorials.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org