Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Organizing the Panels

I believe I suggest these two panels. I was waiting for feedback if the PC wanted to select them before entering them into the system. I don't mind organizing them but I don't want to solicit participants unless they are going ahead.

The Future of App Servers ->  not in the system
Future Timelines for Open Source ->  not in the system