Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Build and Continuous Integration Tentative Accept

Just getting my oar in too.

I've had some faint concerns that we hadn't enough sort
of case-study, real-world feedback talks in the past, which
is the reason for volunteering for B+I tag, to get some more
of these talks in.

How about there being some kind of build clinic stuff  slated
for the evening session? Would that work - i.e. we give these
guys some time to do their stuff in the unconference time?
The sponsors have their rooms to do Tycho and Buckminster
teaching, but athena and p2 don't, so maybe we should pick
up the slack a bit on their behalf?

And yes, I would *definitely* go to a p2 clinic after a beer
and shrimp reception. Just sayin'.

 --oh

Back to the top