RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Keynote Ideas

Thinking about this a bit more, maybe Jeff would be more appropriate as a user keynote.  Longer and deeper roots to the Eclipse Ecosystem, and very broad use of eclipse.

So right now I’d +1 Jeff over other ideas I’d proposed for user perspective.

-          Don

From: Content-filter at foundation.eclipse.org [mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Aniszczyk
Sent: September 27, 2009 8:08 PM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Keynote Ideas

One suggestion I have is considering a "case study" as a keynote. I personally really like what NASA has done with the Eclipse stack. Jeff Norris [1] get an interesting talk at the last EclipseDay @ Google around NASA's adoption of Eclipse technology... from RCP... to EMF... to Equinox. It's a compelling story for me at least.

[1] - http://www-robotics.jpl.nasa.gov/people/Jeffrey_Norris/