[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Meeting Notes

All,

I posted my notes from the meeting on the EclipseCon wiki.

I realized that I failed to mention one item on the TODO list.  I will be asking for a status report on main stage presentations from the category reps in the next meeting.  Hopefully you will have started to work on recruiting a main stage presenter by that time.

And in the gold start department, Doug Gaff has all ready given me his category description as well the projects that make up his category.  If one of the projects in your category could span the high level groups, please let me know about that too.  He also provided a link to last years descriptions if you want to refer to those, go here

Scott

Back to the top