[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Tomorrows Call

All,

Just wanted to let you know that for tomorrows call we will be focused on the revised program allocations.  I have assigned the proposed slots and want to make sure we all agree that we are fair.  If we finish this up and still have time:

   - Review submission system & discuss logistics
    - Main stage speaker ideas?
    - New Conference Ideas. How do we achieve more "You had to be there" moments

- Ignite Eclipse (a la Ignite) (20 slides in 20 seconds)
        - Try Eclipse Karakoe
        - Try Conference speed dating (I really like this idea, perhaps at lunch?)
    - Program Committee Blog.  I would like to have the entire program committee collaborate on a blog that will help to attract the best speakers, and build excitement about the conference.  Bjorn has all to participate in the blog.  \

Talk to you tomorrow,

Scott

Back to the top