Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Vote: 2 extra long slots

Title: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Vote: 2 extra long slots

On 1/21/08 8:23 PM, "Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

As you may recall, I tried to convert two extra rooms into a short talk format during our 2nd allocation round, and Bjorn asked me to reconsider. This has left us with two additional long talk slots to fill.

There are 5 waitlisted long talks. Removing the one the Director’s choice category, this leaves us with:

64   Code Generation with M2T's Xpand   Markus Voelter   WAITLIST   Long Talk   Modeling

123   Security development in the Equinox Incubator   Matt Flaherty   WAITLIST   Long Talk   Eclipse as a Platform

165   The Jazz Ajax Framework and Dashboard Infrastructure   Richard Backhouse   WAITLIST   Long Talk   Web Tools

235   Extending DLTK for Enterprise Mashups   Sravan Kumar Narasipuram   WAITLIST   Long Talk   Tools

Can everyone vote on their preference?

Doug