Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] What to do if wrong registration code was entered

Title: New Page 1
Send a note to info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.]

See the note that says "Should you have any problems or questions..." at the bottom of the registration instructions:
https://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=registration/speakerinstructions
:-)

David M Williams wrote:

Let's say this is for a friend of mine ... what if someone started the registration process with the wrong registration code ... say, the one from the Portal, for 15% off, instead of the one for giving a talk. I discovered ... err, I mean my friend discovered ... that you really can't go back and change it at all, just like the first page clearly says (though, it's hard to believe there was no "cancel" button later on so it's hard to believe that first page). So, what's a person to do? Cancel their registration and register again? Send a note to someone to correct? Just not pay and hope it all works out? :)

And, of course, I'm not just asking for myself ... I mean, I'm not just asking for my friend ... but, perhaps there should be some directions on the site on what to do in this case? I have a feeling it might be a common mistake?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top