RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Scheduling (again)

Business and Industry Vertical tracks have no scheduling preferences.

Obviously try not to run two biz/IV talks concurrently but otherwise the sequence is not important.

-          Don

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gaff, Doug
Sent: December 20, 2007 11:42 AM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Scheduling (again)

Quickest phone call yet!

1) Many thanks to all of you for getting things done on time.  It’s nice to run the numbers and see everyone keeping up with allocations.

2) As discussed, I need scheduling preferences for the following categories:

Business

C/C++

Industry Vertical

Other

Eclipse as a Platform

Reporting

SOA

Tools

3) I will be out the first two weeks in January, so you won’t see any email from me then.  The week of Jan 14, I will request that you review the schedule and point out any glaring mistakes.

Happy Holidays!

Doug G

Back to the top