[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Preferred Order for Webtools Tutorials and talks

For our tutorials, the order is pretty important, by design. It's not that
people _have_ to attend them in sequence,
but we anticipate some might want to, and if they do,
this order makes the most sense.

I've marked them using letters to denote the related ones, and numerals representing their order.
(The "A" theme is of _using_ Webtools, the "B" theme is _extending_ webtools ... and C is C  :)  but, should come last, in case people want to attend related ones first.

For the talks, the order is less important, except for two of them, marked below with a Letter added to order (4A, 5A)  but I've ordered them all, just by a quick intuition, if that helps.

No order for short talks!

Back to the top