RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] PPT template

I don't know much about "office software", but hope what ever templates are created can work equally well with OpenOffice, as well as MS Power Point.
It's just the principle of the thing.

From: "Donald Smith" <donald.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Eclipsecon Program Committee list'" <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/12/2007 07:33 AM
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] PPT template

Ah – I have been blaming Ian for polluting my Eclipse PPT templates and now I find out it was the last EclipseCon….

We should still blame Ian though, PPT templates are marketing, no?

Just kidding – fyi, Anne is working on this right now, I saw the emails going by – thanks for pointing it out.

-          Don