[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Submission Dates

Doug,

The last submission that was under the deadline was 468 <https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/changes/submission/468>. The next submission 469 <https://eclipsecon.greenmeetingsystems.com/changes/submission/469> came in 5 seconds late. That means we have 14 proposals that are late, if we want to obey the letter of the law. How hard a line are we going to take on submission time? Do we care?

Scott

jograham@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I can talk to him about it.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@windri ver.com> To Sent by: "Eclipsecon Program Committee list" eclipse.org-eclip <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-com secon-program-com mittee@xxxxxxxxxxx> mittee-bounces@ec cc lipse.org Subject RE: 11/27/2007 04:03 [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-com PM mittee] Potential DTP talk Please respond to Eclipsecon Program Committee list <eclipse.org-ecli psecon-program-co mmittee@eclipse.o rg>

LOL.  I make some great typos.  :)

Ok, would you follow up with the speaker, or do you want me to?