RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseCon Submiss ion site abnormally slow?

I just realized that the new submission system does not keep change
records, at least not in a way visible to me.

I would really like to see (in the e-mail notifications) who made the
change, and to have a link on the submission page that shows me the change
history for that submission.

Any chance that this could be added?

Thanks
Boris