[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] More short talk discounts

Title: New Page 1
Program Committee,
I decided (and therefore, I implemented) a slight change to our policy for discount coupons for short talks:
  • One 20% discount per accepted short talk
  • So if someone gets two short talks accepted, they get a 40% discount
  • Three = 60%, four = 80%, and five or more = 100%
I thought "you know, I'll get we have some people in our community who have two (or even more) short topics to discuss, but no really long topic expertise - let's reward them".

Hope this makes it easier for us to recruit short talks,
Bjorn
--
[end of message]

Back to the top