RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Mitchell Baker?

Thanks
Darins

"Gaff, Doug" <doug.gaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/17/2007 01:04 PM

Please respond to
Eclipsecon Program Committee list        <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Eclipsecon Program Committee list" <eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Mitchell Baker?

Folks,

To be clear, here is the current lineup options:

Day 1 – Humorous

(1a) Fake Steve Jobs – contacted, available, $15-$20k – Doug has started negotiations
(1b) Joel again

Day 2 – Open Source

(2a) Sam Ramji – contacted, available, no $
(2b) Mitchell Baker – Mike to contact

Day 3 – Technical

(3a) Cory Doctorow – *see below
(3b) Martin Fowler –John to contact

*Bjorn’s comment on Cory: “He's more relevant than Scott Adams and a better speaker too. He's interested in openness, copyright, open source, etc. He's technologically knowledgeable, he even writes code himself, although he's primarily an author. He doesn't know the Eclipse code base.”

Please vote on preference ASAP.

Doug