RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Budget andslotallocations

Bjorn,

Is there a budget for Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll? J

Doug

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Rosenbaum
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:51 PM
To: 'Eclipsecon Program Committee list'
Subject: RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Budget andslotallocations

If we group the talks together, would it make any sense to have a portion of the time dedicated to a mini-panel where all the presenters come back up for Q&A about that hour’s topics?  So if reporting has four presentations about reporting.  Then there would be a general Q&A discussion on reporting with the presenters (and other experts) fielding questions.  Does this have any merit?  Does it work towards Bjorn’s goals of not keeping EclipseCon a “Rock-Star” free zone?

Scott

Ps: why would a rock-star ever want to go to a technical conference?