Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Budget and slotallocations

The feedback I've received from both speakers and attendees for the past two years has been "I was skeptical about the short talks - it didn't seem like enough time - but now that I've tried it, it seems just right - don't make them any shorter or longer".

Scott Rosenbaum wrote:

Last year it seemed like it was pretty difficult to ‘sell’ the short talks.  I tried to pitch some people on them, and the feedback I got was that ten minutes was just not enough time to put together material.  Did anyone else have this experience?  Did we get any feedback if 10 minutes is the right length?  Does it make sense maybe to give 15 minutes each (three per hour)?

Back to the top