Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Keynotes

There is a registry of agents, but if we're going to go to the registry, we should use the meeting planners.
So, if you can find another way, use that, otherwise let me know and we'll invoke the meeting planners.

Jeff McAffer wrote:

makes sense.  Being the total newbie at this I am, it is unclear how to even get to etiher the person or the agent.  No information on the website of either langlang or coupland.  Is there some international registry of agents or something?

Back to the top