Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Thank you!

Gaff, Doug wrote:
> (Beer would help.)

No! Please! No more beer! I had enough last week! ... OK just kidding ;)

I think it's a good idea to talk about a few things and write them down
for the next conference.

In general, I like EclipseZilla. It's way better then sending Excel
sheets. We already solved some EclipseZilla issues during our PC
activities but I think the reporting needs some more attention so that
it's easier for the next PC in their conference calls (for example,
out-of-the-box reports for what has already been selected, how many free
slots left, which talks belong to the same track and project, etc).

Do we need more fields to categorize/organize talks better? For example,
I can imagine another flag that indicated if a talk was requested by a
PMC or the Foundation.

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht