From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 10:59 AM
To: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Short talk session chairs

Tim, Sri, Michael, Maher, Lawrence, Gunnar, Doug, Simon, Ed, Paul, and Mike,
We need to have short talk session chairs for the 15 short talk sessions we have scheduled. This is a low brain power job - the only requirements are the ability to use a stop watch and the ability to be forceful in stopping a long running presenter.  When I last did this, I only had to cut off one person out of fifteen, so it was pretty easy.

You get to watch all the talks, of course, so it's really not much extra effort.
Please volunteer for two or more slots. Choose the sessions that you're interested in seeing, of course ;-)

Tue Ballroom ABGH
Tue Theater
Tue Ballroom CD
Tue Ballroom EF
Tue Room 209&210

Wed Ballroom ABGH
Wed Theater
Wed Ballroom CD
Wed Ballroom EF
Wed Room 209&210

Thu Ballroom ABGH
Thu Ballroom CD
Thu Ballroom EF - Bjorn
Thu Room 203&204
Thu Room 209&210

I'll do three sessions (one per day) so there's only 12 more that need covering.  Thanks...

Back to the top