Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseConProgramCommittee Action Required: need another long talk

Tim Wagner schrieb:
> I should also mention that I listed 204 because it was explained to me
> (too late to do anything about it before) that this had actually been a
> “high priority” entry on the RCP theme list we reviewed, but we didn’t
> know that at the time and passed over it in our selections.

I would also like to see submission 204 included. The abstract sounds
very interesting and promising to me. Thus, I'm voting for it.

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx