[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Need your EclipseCon 2006 "preferred" tutorial selection by 11/10/2005

TPTP and Eclipse Project leads,

The EclipseCon 2006 tutorial deadline is now past, and the program committee is in the process of evaluating the submissions. Top-level projects with shipping code, excluding Technology and Tools, are permitted one “reserved” tutorial slot each. The program committee would like to extend you the option of indicating your preferred submission for inclusion. If you let me know by Thursday, November 10th, I will take this preference to the program committee for tutorial selection. If I haven’t heard from you by then, or if you prefer not to choose, the program committee will still ensure that at least one tutorial from your project is admitted, but it will do the selecting.

Regards,

Tim Wagner, on behalf of the EclipseCon 2006 Program Committee

Back to the top