RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EClipsezilla status

I tried to follow the link to document #34 and got a stack trace.

From: eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 2:39 PM
To: Eclipsecon Program Committee list
Subject: Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EClipsezilla status

Right now, send problems to me - I'm project managing this and would like to stay in the loop.  I will get a "report problems" email link on the website.
Thanks.

Can we get an email address (ideally linked from the site as well) to report problems?

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Back to the top