[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] Kickoff meeting

Welcome, everyone to the EclipseCon 2006 program committee. Many thanks to Bjorn for convening us. I'm looking forward to working with you to make the content compelling, balanced, and above all interesting.

I'd like to have an initial telecom this Friday, July 22nd. Let me propose 10am PDT and see how many people have issues with that time slot.

I'll send around am more formal agenda prior to the call, but the meeting will include discussing the overall timeline, specific deadlines (especially for ourselves), organizational issues, etc.

Please confirm your available for Friday at 10, and if you can make the day but not the hour, another time that you would be available.

Tim

Dr. Tim Wagner
Senior Manager for Open Source IDE and Language Tools
Phone: 206.926.2945
Tim.Wagner@xxxxxxx

BEA Systems, Inc.
999 North Northlake Way

Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98103
Fax: 206.675.8250
www.bea.com

Weblogic Workshop: Leading edge tools for J2EE and Web developers.

Back to the top