[eclipse.org-committers] Reminder: Deprecation of wiki.eclipse.org and PHP

Hi Everyone,

  I want to remind you that wiki.eclipse.org is scheduled to go read-only in May 2024[1].  Once that happens you will not be able to login or export any content, so please move content you feel is important before then.  Some guidance on import/export is available here{2], and if you need a new repository to import to, please file a helpdesk issue[3].

PHP[4] on eclipse.dev will be deprecated on December 31, 2024. Our example website repo[5] can help you convert to Hugo, but you are free to use other static content generators.  You can also elect to use the simplified site provided by projects.eclipse.org, rather than converting your PHP code, but please let us know so we can cleanup the existing website repositories and redirect content.

-Matt.

[1] https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Eclipse-Service/Infrastructure-changes-Guide
[2]https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-Move-FAQ
[3]https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues