[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentors still needed! please volunteer!

Dear Architecture Council,
we still need your kindness to volunteer to mentor the below mentioned projects.
Please volunteer! Thank you in advance!

1. Eclipse Service Lifecycle Management

The Eclipse Service Lifecycle Management (SLM) is an application that enables the user to manage the lifecycle of AI services in production/factory environments and utilizes the concept of the asset administration shell (AAS) to provide a semantic description of all managed entities.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Service Lifecycle Management project here.

2. Eclipse SCM

Eclipse SCM provides a cognitive driver behavior model with standardized interfaces for the use in traffic simulation tools.

We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse SCM project here.

3. Eclipse P3COM

The Eclipse P3COM project develops a middleware component enabling a higher-level middleware solution to fully leverage the platform-specific interfaces and achieve maximum throughput and minimal latency. It enables arbitrary communication interfaces through a convenient and modern high level API while exploiting full HW capabilities.
We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse P3COM project here.

4. Eclipse Xpanse
Eclipse Xpanse provides a framework to describe and deploy cloud managed services to enable anyone to create them in a open and portable way..
We're tracking the progress of the Eclipse Xpanse project here.

--
The Eclipse Management Organization | Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top