RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] API Usage Report for Helios

That report is awesome Chris.

Regarding the Mylyn startup items, I dislike the fact that there are two Mylyn ones appearing.  The ..mylyn.tasks.ui startup is lightweight and necessary to restore the active task, since the Task List or other UI affordance might not trigger load on restart.  But if no task is active, little will load as we now have a lazy task-focused UI variant of AbstractUIPlugin.  The ..mylyn.team.ui one is just plain annoying, and a work-around to a bug in the Synchronize view/model refresh which is still around (bug 142395).  Once we make more progress on improving the change set management APIs in Mylyn that will go away.

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten
Tasktop CEO, Mylyn Lead