RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next AC meeting: Tuesday Dec 16at 11.00 EST

I've (finally) done my bio.

(And yes, I'm planning on attending the meeting, even though I RSVP'd with the wrong email address.  Identity project people have lots of identities...)

-Mary

From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:26 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Next AC meeting: Tuesday Dec 16at 11.00 EST

Hi all,

thanks for participating in the Poll [1] requesting a new meeting date to avoid collision with the SFO board meetings. The poll result was a draw (20 votes each) between Tuesday and Thursday. I decided picking Tuesday Dec 16 in order to allow people participate, who have a standing meeting on Thursadays.

As you have likely seen from the Google Calendar invitation, our next meeting is in exactly 7 days, on Tuesday Dec 16 at 11.00 EST. Please use the Doodle Poll [2] for sending regrets. Feel free to Edit the Agenda [3] for issues you'd like to discuss (note: the "Old items" on the agenda are just flow-over from previous agendas and will likely not be discussed).

Action Items before the meeting:
  • If you are mentoring a project, please fill in the "Architecture Council" information on the Eclipse Portal [4].
  • Following people please create a short Biography by clicking on the red link on the Members and Mentors page [5]: Doug Clarke, Sven Efftinge, Philippe Mulet, Steve Northover, Brett Porter, Mary Ruddy, Michael Scharf, Thomas Watson, David Williams, Mike Wilson, Gary Xue
[1] http://www.doodle.com/acbx8ith7ttbgvsr
[2] http://www.doodle.com/dr57tu3fxcwm6s79
[3] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Architecture_Council/Minutes_December_16_2008
[4] http://portal.eclipse.org/