Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Mentor Assignments on Portal

Make sure your name is indicated in the proposal document. After the project is created, it will appear in the portal. Then you can formalize the assignment (unless Anne gets to it first).

Wayne

Naci Dai wrote:
I am mentoring a  project in the proposal stage but it is not on the list
:-)  How do we do that?

http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/componentbee/