RE: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Nominations for newArchitecture Council members?

+1 for Markus Knauer.  He has been excellent to work with on the EPP
packagings for Europa and both of its updates and has a great understanding
of Eclipse builds and deployment.

+1 for Chris Aniszcyk as well.  I've had a chance to work with him on
patches and some cross PDE/Mylyn/Orbit dependencies and all experiences were
great.

Mik