From: eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse.org-architecture-council-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lynn Gayowski
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2006 11:44 AM
To: eclipse.org-architecture-council@eclipse.org; eclipse.org-requirements@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse.org-planning@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Sharon.wolfe@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Eclipse Council Meetings Jan.23-24

Before the holidays, please try to complete the following 3 steps for the Eclipse Council meetings Jan. 23-24 so we can adjust meal and hotel requirements accordingly.

1. RSVP to eclipse

Email lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx if you plan on attending any of meetings:

Requirements – Tuesday, Jan. 23, 08:00-17:00

Planning – Tuesday, Jan. 23, 08:00 – 17:00

Architecture – Wednesday, Jan. 24, 08:00 – 13:00

2. Book a hotel room

You can book online at https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=81298.  The deadline is Jan. 3.

3. Register for dinner

To register for the group dinner the evening of Jan. 23, please go to http://www.regonline.com/eventinfo.asp?EventId=114847.