[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Discovery and Reuse Update

Basic work on the wiki page is done [0], text is the initial proposal with comments rolled in - thanks to those that commented. Linked from the page are two basic exemplars of what a catalog might look like - your feedback on the functional
component metadata would be appreciated so we can refine it.

Also - personal regrets for the call tomorrow, I will be in the process of being filmed for a server-side tech talk at the same time. That will be a bit of a novelty.

best regards
  Oisin

[0] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Architecture_Council_Discovery_and_Reuse_Activity

Back to the top