Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] How to create EASE Additional Components

Great you want to add groovy support here. The discovery mechanism is a convenience method for users to install additional components without providing additional update site locations.

Python had to be put to an external p2 site due to licensing restrictions. I suggest to do the same with groovy and start the IP process as soon as we have a working prototype.
External engine development takes place at

https://github.com/adaussy/EScriptMonkey

You can find a first prototype of a groovy implementation there. If you want to contribute, I am sure Arthur will grant access for you.

best
Christian

Back to the top