Re: [eclipse-scripting-dev] Requesting a stable update site for EASE

They look exactly like official releases to me. They're labeled "Release Builds" on the project download page.

According to the EDP (section 6.4):

"Official Releases are the only downloads allowed to be labeled with x.y, e.g., 0.5, 1.0, 2.3, etc."

and

"Under no circumstances are builds and milestones to be used as a substitute for doing proper official Releases. Proper Release management and reviews is a key aspect of Eclipse Quality."

Wayne