[eclipse-scripting-dev] Eclipse Scripting

Hi all,

This mailing list is about making it easy to script Eclipse.

This has been tried in the past with Eclipse Monkey, but not quite succeeded; a number of tools and approaches exist in the wider ecosystem.
The idea is getting together and see what we can unify such that duplicate efforts are avoided.

This mailing list is wide open for any discussions.
Our current understanding of “state of the nation” is on the Eclipse Wiki:

Let’s get the ball rolling !

Martin

Back to the top