[eclipse-ide-wg] Introduction and Invitation from New Eclipse IDE WG Program Manager

Dear Eclipse IDE Working Group members,

I hope this message finds you well: I recently joined the Eclipse Foundation at the end of February as the Program Manager for the Eclipse IDE Working Group.
I am truly honored to be part of this community and eager to contribute to the growth and success of our Working Group.

Since joining,So far, I've only had the opportunity to interact with a portion of the IDE members and contributors.
In this spirit of collaboration, I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to join me for a brief introductory meeting, so feel free to connect using my personal meeting link (in my signature below...).

Furthermore, I am looking forward to gradually getting to know each of you better and exploring ways we can work together to advance our shared goals.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, and I look forward to connecting with you soon.
Best regards,
Thomas
--
Thomas Froment
Eclipse IDE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Eclipse Foundation: The Community for Open Collaboration and Innovation

Back to the top