Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Eclipse IDE article on dev.java?

(I accidentially forgot to reply to the mailing list and sent it directly at first)

Hi Noopur,

There is not really an expected timeframe. I just requested to have an article about the EclipseIDE as well (though that didn't get a response from Oracle's Java DevRel team yet - it might be a good idea to contact them directly if there is interest from within the Eclipse Foundation).
I mainly wrote the E-Mail so you all know about what happened on that site.

I am open to you co-authoring (or you writing the article and me looking over it once the PR is created if you prefer that).

However, note that contributing to the dev.java site requires signing the Oracle Contributor agreement.

Regarding an outline, I am also fairly open to anything (including a similar structure as the IntelliJ article as well as a different structure) but I have also provided an idea of possible topics in my request issue (https://github.com/java/devjava-content/issues/68).

Yours,
Daniel