Re: [eclipse-ide-wg] Github sponsoring for Eclipse IDE related projects

Hi Andrey,

This is an interesting idea and thanks for bringing it to the working group's mailing list. The steering committee is looking into the Eclipse Foundation's pilot of Github sponsors program so your input is timely.

Thanks ... Paul