[eclipse-dev] Fwd: [GitHub Support] - Jobs stuck in queue for hours

Hello Eclipse developers.

Please note my conversation with GitHub support. Lately, I can barely run any CI builds because the queue is full. There is a suggestion about how to ask for a better plan with more build slots. Maybe we can do that. I also hope that when the AspectJ and AJDT repositories will have been moved into their own organisation, we will no longer have to share slots with the "eclipse" top-level organisation, but I am not sure about that. All I do know is that like this, I cannot work, because I am constantly blocked, waiting for hours for my 15-minutes build jobs to finish.

Regards

Alexander Kriegisch