Re: [eclipse-dev] how to write plugin to render latex in (Java) code comments?

Hi Mickael, thanks for the answer however that isn't quite what I had in mind. I want the mathematically typeset formulas

to appear inline along with the java code, rather than having to hover over it to see it. This would most likely mean that the lines which

do have  formulas to render with latex would probably have to be a bit taller to make them visible which might break the existing display code which I presume requires a fixed vertical spacing of lines?

An alternative would be to develop a convention, so that latex formulas would be represented as being within a Javadoc and within a special tag

called <math>

whichCouldSpanSeveralLines(x)=

like{\sup}.this()\int\someLatexStuff

</math>