Re: [eclipse-dev] where to get started writing a language parser for SWIG

No thanks. I don't do javascript, nor should anyone else.

I don't have any intention for doing anything differently to make things easier for microsoft; I'm a bit oldschool, they are and always have been the evil empire. I don't trust anything with pictures of random people smiling and saying marketing slogans about something.

Xtext is surely the way to go; thank y'all for the suggestions I will look into that webcast as well and maybe get around to doing it if I get around to it

best ,

--Stephen