Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse and Equinox 4.23 (2022-03) M2 complete

Hi Kit,

The I-build is no longer fully available (i.e. the link from your email does not work anymore). The SimRel still works because the p2 repo is there, but the zips/build results etc seem to be gone.

Not sure of the process here as officially Platform does not make an M2 build, but it really helps my testing SimRel/EPP to have the same version of the SDK as the SimRel ships.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham