Re: [eclipse-dev] How to build an older version of JDT Core

Am 01.05.2021 um 11:21 schrieb Alexander Kriegisch <alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I would like to know how I can
perform a local development (snapshot) Maven build of JDT Core which is
not master. Background: In AspectJ we merge in release or master

I cannot answer your question regarding full build as I did not try that yet.
In case it helps to know a simple (kind of..) way how to setup your development environment for jdt to work on an older target version you may find some answers at

Best regards,
Carsten

Back to the top